Do you want to live the dream and spend your days brewing tasty beers at Tomos Watkin Brewery?
Then today's your lucky day. We are on the hunt for a new Head Brewer fizzing with exciting ideas. You must be dynamic and dedicated, with respect for our traditional beer-making methods but a taste for innovation at the same time.
We are looking for someone with commercial brewing experience to head up our fully trained team at our brewery in Llansamlet, Swansea where you will be responsible for producing our award-winning cask and bottled ales.
You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing our beer range with respect to our traditions, with a desire for innovation and change
- Team management and development
- Representing the brewery at tours, public events, industry networking
- Stock management
- Maintaining and cleaning the brewery alongside the brewery assistant and staff
- Maintaining SALSA Beer + accreditation and HACCP
We have a bottling plant on site with staff already fully trained to produce a wide range of contract packaging, and our own brands.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Excellent salary
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- A tight-knit working environment, with a friendly team who all pitch in together to produce high quality and consistently delicious Welsh ales
If this sounds like you, apply here or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those with commercial brewing experience will be considered for this role.